MgO 500 mg (Magnesium Oxide)
||Magnesium Oxide (KP)
||Gastroduodenal ulcer, gastritis, gastric hyperplasia : Take 0.5-1g / Day, divide several times
||200 Cap / Btl, 500 Cap / Btl
Magnesium Oxide(KP) ....................................... 500 mg
Green(Top) and white(bottom) hard capsules filled with white powder.
1. Main Indication
- Anti-acidic activity and symptom improvement for the following diseases :
Gastroduodenal ulcer, Gastritis, Gastric hyperplasia
▣ Usage and Dose
1) Gastroduodenal ulcer, Gastritis, Gastric hyperplasis : Take 0.5-1g per day divide several times.
2) Constipation : Take 2g per day divide 1-2 times.
However, take the minimum amount first, and then gradually increase or decrease by looking at the excrement.
▣ Precautions for use
1. Do not use for the following patients.
1) Patients with kidney disease (Hypermagnesemia can occur in patients with servere kidney disease)
2) Patients with diarrhea
3) This drug contains lactose, so do not use for the patients with genetic problems such as galactose intolerance,
Lapp lactase deficiency, or glucose-galactose malabsorption, etc.
2. Use for the following patients with caution
1) Patients with cardiac dysfunction
2) Patients with hypermagnesemia
3) Elderly (65 years old or older)
3. Discontinue the use of this drug immediately and consult a doctor or pharmacist if any of the following symptoms occurs.
- If you have any of the following symptoms after taking dose.
1) Circulatory system : dizziness when standing up, slowness of pulse.
2) Nervous system : strong drowsiness, faded consciousness
3) Others : stuffiness, muscle weakness, dry mouth, vomiting
4. General cautions
If symptoms of magnesium poisoning occur, inject potassium salt.
Store it in an airtight containe at room temperature.(1~30℃)
▣ Packing Unit
200 Cap / Btl, 500 Cap / Btl
▣ World and Local Marketing Authorization Holder:
Honex Korea co., Ltd
Tel: 82-2-831-3411 Fax: 82-2-846-4906
Oversea dept. Email: Honexkorea@naver.com